The Mountain is located at 3872 Dillard Road (Highway 106), Highlands, North Carolina 28741, 4 miles southwest of Highlands, North Carolina and 10 miles east of Dillard, Georgia on Georgia Highway 246/NC Highway 106. See directions below from Dillard, Georgia.
- From Asheville/Knoxville:
- Take I-40 West from Asheville or East from Knoxville to Exit 27 at Clyde, NC. Follow US23/441 South to Dillard. (441 comes in at Dillsboro.)
- From Atlanta:
- Take I-85 North to I-985 North which later becomes US 23/GA 365. US 441 joins this road at Demorest. Follow 23/441 North to Dillard.
- From Chattanooga:
- Take US 64 East to Franklin, NC. Turn onto 23/441 South and continue to Dillard.
- From Charlotte/Greenville:
- Take I-85 South. Past Greenville, take SC 28 West at Exit 19. Go to US 76 and follow 76 West to Clayton, GA. Turn right on 23/441 North and proceed to Dillard.
- From Dillard:
- Proceed east from US 23/441 onto GA Hwy 246 (turn at the traffic light by the Chevron station). GA 246 becomes NC 106 at the state line. The entrance to The Mountain road is on the right, just over a hilltop, 10 miles from the turn at Dillard. Watch for our sign which is illuminated at night.
The Mountain is 2 hours driving time from the Asheville airport and 2.5 hours from the Atlanta airport. Shuttle Service from these airports may be available. Email us for more information.