Sunday services are held in the Sanctuary on 8 Archdale Street
- 11:00 a.m. – September to June
- 10:00 a.m. – Summer (June 26 – September 11)
- Queen Street parking garage (93 Queen St) and Majestic Square (corner of Archdale and Market streets) offer nearby parking and are free with a Church bulletin if you leave by 1:00 p.m.
- Limited parking available behind Gage Hall and at Charleston Day School.
- Click here for more information.
Religious Education and Childcare
- Childcare is offered Sundays beginning at 9:30 a.m. in the Annex.
- The children’s chalice choir rehearses at 10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary (newcomers welcome).
- Children are invited to attend the beginning of the service with their families.
- Children ages 0-5 can be collected after service in the Annex and children from 1st grade and up can be collected in the Charleston Day School playground.
What to wear
- Dress as you feel comfortable. You will see a range of attire, from casual to dressy.
A Typical Service
- Services include music, a “story for all ages”, readings, a sermon, and an opportunity for prayer and meditation.
After the Service
- After service, everyone is invited to Gage Hall for coffee and conversation.
- The Sanctuary and Gage Hall are both wheelchair accessible and we offer parking at Charleston Day School on Sundays for those with mobility issues.
- FM listening devices and large print orders of service are available in the vestibule of the Church.
For more information, contact Carol Oates, Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com